tisdag 19 maj 2015

Twilight zoned again

It reminded me of the building I always got lost in, the one in my dream. I would walk around and it felt like an organic being, rapidly mutating, opening up new spaces and new staircases. It would give birth to beings, seemingly human, but there was something off about them, about the way they moved. They had a dusty smell to them and their footsteps echoed in the hallways. I did everything I could to avoid them. In the end of the corridor a new set of stairs, I leaned over the rail and looked down. Just like in the dream. I felt nauseous and turned back. I can't handle this right now. I just want to sit down and paint. The door with the wifi sign on it was closed. The room felt empty, but I was too scared to turn the handle. Who knows what was hiding inside. It could be absolutely nothing and no one, but I'm sure if that isn't the case I would be more than just another person walking in. I'm usually not something that just blends in and here, in this empty library, I'm more than a little strange. Weaving back and forth indecisive, I finally headed for the bathrooms to hide.
I just...want to sit down...and paint.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar