fredag 15 maj 2015

Currents that passed


The current was so strong, I didn’t stand a chance. I spent most of my days barely over surface and the nights were one long line of river sand stirred up by my face dragging along the bottom. My hands clutching the mud and releasing it. The brown cloud spread out and passed me. When I reached the sea, waves rolled over me. The cold water numbed my body and I was thinking, if the sea was calmer I could probably hear your heartbeat. That was when she came to me, the creator of all good and evil. She rose with the waves and she told me she wanted to crush everything. Her eyes were cold and clear like icicles and she spoke with the depths of the sea. I realized I had to get up. Standing on the seafloor I placed my hand on her forehead. 
“Heart be still” I whispered “Spare them”.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar