lördag 16 april 2016

he smiles wider when he's sad


I shook my head slowly and I started to cry. That really surprised me. I didn’t think I would cry. Sneaking around the corner like an abused cat, passing him with my head bent down. When I saw him all the classic symptoms that I had read about exposed my broken heart. The plain typicality of the situation started to bore me. It was like going to a party that’s too well planned. I couldn’t set my foot down without feeling like something had told me to step right there and then. In a few days most everyone that knew us would be gone. The few left would rather not remember. I kept dreaming about you. Volatile ruthless dreams where I broke my heart ten times worse than you could ever.
Slow and shy time sneaked around the corner with me. Sometimes I wondered why I had stayed, when I knew you would keep pushing me away. You had pushed until you pushed me out of myself. Now all we had left was a shell and whatever roamed by and decided to temporarily inhabit that shell.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar