måndag 27 juli 2015

black and strong is the devils moon

Silent moments told me the most about you. While I would drift away on a thought and the water finally settled. While the ocean reached every horizon and the sky was clear. No silhouettes to break the serenity of openness. I would lay down on my back and feel the small movements of the currents below. They were deep, profound and sincere.
Closing my eyes I could feel the fear swelling in me. While it was pushing up against great glaziers in a slow clash. While both melting and receding, giving way and staying stable. Settled and merged, unsettled and cracked. Ebb and flow meeting, becoming one and breaking apart.
I adjusted my compass to be set on home. While I focused on how the water gently swayed me. While every direction eventually lead me to you. I smiled and imagined your feet moving to the irregular beating of my exuding heart. Keeping my eyes closed I follow your lead.
Somewhere in the tranquillity, the young night sky gives away. So rises a dark moon and tide grips me. So is shore forced under my body and the water uncradles me. The memory of the sweet vastness of the ocean seeps out and runs down my cold limbs.
While I lick the drops to keep you for a while longer, the echoes are tauntingly jading.
“Black and strong is the devils moon” I whispered and my words joined the echoes in a discording chime.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar