fredag 10 juli 2015

a change of space


I was thinking about going there again. 
There is something about sleep deprivation; it sends you to a very specific place in your mind. Whatever fears or paranoic thoughts you had deepens. Your world gets a different twist, unnatural as if the twirls in the water suddenly would change direction. Another set of laws start to apply, but not for the others, just for you. This excludes you not only from groups of people, but from the very dome in which they dwell. Sometimes these people take up so much space with their domes. They can occupy a whole café or even a square. There doesn’t even have to be many of them. Just one or two people could rule the entirety of the inside of a church. Hissing at you with their eyes “You don’t belong here”
 Last time had been a disaster, and of course, that’s why I had to go again. I remember thinking, I cant hide from it forever. The fear of going back. Once I find my core in that deformed body of mind, I wont fear it any longer. I will look at the world as it present itself to my fatigued senses and find the treasures hidden there. I will go to sleep, I will rest and reset. Once I’m back on this side again, I’ll be one world richer. I will be able to see things not only as they are, but as they could be.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar