tisdag 2 juni 2015

the twist of time

“Wake up, Josie”
I opened my eyes and felt the twist of time winding up like a toy car. Here we go again... All the things that I had sorted out and folded neatly the day before was laying scattered over the floor like fresh laundry pulled out of the closet. Nothing made sense. My dreams had deranged everything and I woke up to a new world, a new me.

This could happen while daydreaming aswell. I would sit and helplessly watch the lands shift and drift apart. I would witness new oceans being created then I would be sucked out into space and collide with meteors. Id feel the chockwaves of the small impacts from debris hitting planets and moons. But that wasn’t the worst. I hated it even more when it was silent. When everything seemed to either be dying or waiting for something to be born. I would hold my thoughts and stop the flow of my mind. I didn’t want to let anything out. I wanted to torture him with my nothingness, just like he tortured me with his absence. I wanted to implode and disappear. But I couldn’t. It always ended with me creating a storm. I would pour everything I had into it and let it rage just as wildly as it desired. The more chaos the better. I didn’t want to spare anything, if I could I’d take the whole universe with me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar