tisdag 10 maj 2016

all mine

It's funny how time reveals itself to you when you're waiting. After a while it yields to you, becomes yours to command. The seconds will rush by or hesitantly tick tall. Hush, I would say to you, just listen, listen and feel my fingertips smooth over your skin. And as it was, you would feel time as I felt it. You would fall down in the hasten of years or suffer the eternity of the seconds. See, I would say, it's mine to command.
"See" she said with a sad slow triumphant smile "it's all mine, mine to command" and I yielded to her powers for a terrifying moment just to tense up and pull back. I can't do this again. It's too much. All she had to do was say 'sit' and I would fall to my knees. She would never ask anything of me, but her smile told me she knew she had everything at her fingertips without asking, and that power was driving her mad.
"You can't say 'no' to me" she said with a hint of desperation knowing the full extent of that undeniable fact "No" I quickly responded in a vague attempt to ease her mind, tho we both knew it was a lie. Then I left her, just to cement that answer, but it was a futile effort.
"You belong to me" said her every action in the weeks to follow "you belong to me no matter what. You can give yourself away and live a thousand lifetimes without me, but you are mine and have been from that night when we met. You were and always will be. That is our curse. It's the only thing we can keep and the only thing we can count on" she had more to say but suddenly fell silent.
After that she stayed silent for years

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar